2.A.lunchB.English classC.music class
1. There is ____ end table in the bedroom.
2. There____ a river in the park.But there’s a lake.
3. Do you like this ;park? Yes, ______.
4. ____ there a nature park in the city?
5. Would you like_____ apple juice?
6. There is a forest_____ nature park.
7. There are ___ tall buildings in the village.
8. Are there _____ shoes on the shelf?
9. Fish can swim.But birds____.
10. I can’t see the cat.It’s _____ the curtains.
A.in front of
1. is a park there in city the (.)
2. are any houses there the in village (?)
3. a duck is on there the river (?)
4. some buses there on road are the (.)
5. tall in city buildings are any there the (?)
This is a picture of my village. There are many small houses. There is a long river around it. There are many fish in the river. There is a bridge over the river, too. There is a big mountain behind the houses. There are many tall trees on the mountain. There are many animals in the mountain, too. The air is fresh there. It’s a beautiful village.
1. This is a picture of a village. ()
2. There is a bridge over the river.()
3. There is a big mountain in front of the houses.()
4. There are many short trees on the mountain.()
5. The village is beautiful.()